Home > Investor Relations >
Key events in the annual investor relations cycle include an examination of what is required from a statutory viewpoint and of recommended practices that assist in successfully communicating the Company’s message to the public.
The investor relations cycle includes the following corporate activities with our stakeholders:
- Briefings of the Company’s interim and final results announcements
- Public announcements
- Publication of annual and interim reports
- Annual general meetings or extraordinary shareholders meetings
- One-on-one meeting, group briefings and conference calls
- Domestic and international roadshows
- Terminal site visits
- Web-based communication
COSCO Pacific endeavours to establish an investor relations cycle with activities well beyond and above the statutory requirements. The Company releases monthly terminal throughput on its corporate website and this is recognised as a very useful operational update for both the financial market and media. The Company also sends the latest updates, corporate news, press releases, announcements, interim and annual reports to analysts, fund managers, media and the public by email alert upon registration.